On July 20, 2021, Saskatchewan updated the number of spots remaining through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) for international graduates in the framework of the temporary immigration policy. The provincial government has allocated 1,000 spots for direct submission of a nomination application for those who resided in the province on September 1, 2020, and has completed an academic program in the province. Since the last week, the province has accepted 30 applications, and 767 spots remain available. SINP updates this data every Monday. Since the launch of the program, SINP has accepted 233 applications from international graduates.
- Sudbury considered 3 applications in the Rural and Northern Pilot
- Saskatchewan issued 280 ITAs in the SINP
- Ontario held a new draw for French-Speaking Skilled Workers
- Canada invited 462 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #197
- PEI PNP issued 127 invitations in the new draw
- BCPNP issued 383 invitations in the new round