On January 12, 2022, Saskatchewan conducted new rounds of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). SINP issued 104 invitations to apply (ITAs) for the provincial nomination. In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 37 ITAs. Another 67 invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. The lowest score in both categories was 68 points, 3 points more than in the previous draw. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates under 6 different NOCs. Last year, Saskatchewan invited 6,933 candidates.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs