On January 12, 2022, Saskatchewan conducted new rounds of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). SINP issued 104 invitations to apply (ITAs) for the provincial nomination. In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 37 ITAs. Another 67 invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. The lowest score in both categories was 68 points, 3 points more than in the previous draw. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates under 6 different NOCs. Last year, Saskatchewan invited 6,933 candidates.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members