On September 27, 2021, Saskatchewan conducted a new round of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). SINP issued 391 invitations to apply (ITAs) for the provincial nomination. In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 152 ITAs. Another 239 invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. The lowest score in both categories was 71 points, 5 points more than in the previous draw. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates in 61 different NOCs. In total, Saskatchewan invited 6,235 candidates in 2021, including 2,733 in the Express Entry category and 3,433 in the Occupations In-Demand category.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province