On September 2, 2021, the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) conducted the second invitation round in the Entrepreneur Program in 2021. In this round, SINP invited 41 candidates. The highest Expression of Interest (EOI) score for this round was 125 points. The average score was 115 points. The lowest score was 110, and those applicants were invited to apply only if they scored CLB level of 4 or higher in English or French. The next invitation round has been scheduled for November 4, 2021.
- The survey revealed racist workplace behaviour at IRCC
- Private Canadian career colleges call the Government to make their international students PGWP-eligible
- Council of Atlantic Ministers of Education and Training launched a website for students
- Saskatchewan issued more invitations to international graduates under the SINP
- Ontario may lift language and license requirements for in-Canada immigrants
- Prince Edward Island invited 204 candidates under the PEI PNP