On August 25, 2022, Saskatchewan conducted new rounds of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 295 ITAs. Another 334 invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. The lowest score in both categories was 65 points, 2 points fewer than it was in the previous draw. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates under 10 different NOCs. This year, Saskatchewan has already invited 5,551 candidates.
- British Columbia invited up to 268 high-skilled candidates under the BCPNP
- Saskatchewan invited 1,146 skilled candidates under the SINP
- OINP invited 1,179 candidates in the Tech Draw under the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada held the largest Express Entry draw of 2022
- Quebec invited more than 1,000 candidates in the new Arrima draw
- Canada continues to protect temporary foreign workers