On July 28, 2022, Saskatchewan conducted new rounds of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 279 ITAs. Another 469 invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. The lowest score in both categories was 68 points, the same as it was in the previous draw. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, the SINP invited candidates under 19 different NOCs. This year, Saskatchewan has already invited 3,509 candidates.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs