On July 21, 2022, Saskatchewan conducted new rounds of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 797 ITAs. The lowest score in this category was 68 points, 1 point fewer than in the previous draw. No invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. In addition, the SINP also invited 5 Ukrainian candidates with a minimum score of 60. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates under 17 different NOCs. This year, Saskatchewan has already invited 2,761 candidates.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs