On June 15, 2021, Saskatchewan conducted a new round of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). This time, SINP issued 255 invitations to apply (ITAs) for the provincial nomination. In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 103 ITAs. Another 152 invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. The lowest score in both categories was 82 points. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates in 55 different NOCs. In total, Saskatchewan invited 3,724 candidates in 2021, 1,750 under the Express Entry, and 1,974 under the Occupations In-Demand category.
- International students still struggle to get permanent residency
- Workers of the Canadian Border Service Agency voted in favour of strike action
- Canada will invite a record number of immigrants this year
- Ministers discussed the importance of long-term planning in the immigration system
- British Columbia held a new draw in the BCPNP Tech
- Manitoba conducted MPNP draw #122