On May 6, 2021, Saskatchewan conducted a new round of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). SINP issued 259 invitations to apply (ITAs) for the provincial nomination. In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 136 ITAs. Another 123 invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. The lowest score in both categories was 70 points, the same as in the previous draw. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates in 63 different NOCs. Saskatchewan invited 3,200 candidates in 2021, 1,647 under the Express Entry, and 1,553 under the Occupations In-Demand category.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy