On May 25, 2021, Saskatchewan issued 269 invitations to apply (ITAs) to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). The score of the lowest-ranked candidate for this round was 65 points – the lowest score for this year. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates in 36 different NOCs. In total, Saskatchewan invited 3,469 candidates in 2021, 1,647 under the Express Entry, and 1,822 under the Occupations In-Demand category.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights