On May 25, 2021, Saskatchewan issued 269 invitations to apply (ITAs) to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). The score of the lowest-ranked candidate for this round was 65 points – the lowest score for this year. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates in 36 different NOCs. In total, Saskatchewan invited 3,469 candidates in 2021, 1,647 under the Express Entry, and 1,822 under the Occupations In-Demand category.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs