On August 5, 2021, Saskatchewan conducted a new round of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). This time, SINP issued 452 invitations to apply (ITAs) for the provincial nomination. In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 171 ITAs. Another 281 invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. The lowest score in both categories was 73 points. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates in 65 different NOCs. In total, Saskatchewan invited 4,779 candidates in 2021, 2,104 under the Express Entry, and 2,647 under the Occupations In-Demand category.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory