On November 18, 2021, Saskatchewan conducted a new round of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). SINP issued 633 invitations to apply (ITAs) for the provincial nomination. In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 425 ITAs. Another 208 invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. The lowest score in both categories was 65 points, 6 points fewer than in the previous draw. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates in 14 NOCs. In total, Saskatchewan invited 6,933 candidates in 2021, 3,158 under the Express Entry, 134 under the Entrepreneurs, and 3,641 under the Occupations In-Demand category.
- New Brunswick’s Nepisiguit Mi’gmaq Trail is one of the top destinations in the world
- British Columbia invited 357 candidates in the new draw of the BCPNP
- Canada introduced updated instructions for the Immigration Loans Program
- The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants is launched
- Mexican Consulate asked Ontario Government to monitor compliance with agricultural worker rights
- Who can enter Canada after January 15, 2022, being unvaccinated?