On November 18, 2021, Saskatchewan conducted a new round of invitations in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). SINP issued 633 invitations to apply (ITAs) for the provincial nomination. In the Express Entry category, Saskatchewan issued 425 ITAs. Another 208 invitations were issued to the Occupations In-Demand category candidates. The lowest score in both categories was 65 points, 6 points fewer than in the previous draw. All invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments. In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates in 14 NOCs. In total, Saskatchewan invited 6,933 candidates in 2021, 3,158 under the Express Entry, 134 under the Entrepreneurs, and 3,641 under the Occupations In-Demand category.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs