On July 12, 2021, the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) conducted the first invitation round in the Entrepreneur Program in 2021. This was the first business immigration draw since the beginning of the COVID-19. In this round, SINP invited 28 candidates. The highest Expression of Interest (EOI) score for this round was 155 points. The average score was 125 points. The lowest score was 120, and those applicants were invited to apply only if they scored CLB level of 4 or higher in English or French. The next invitation round has been scheduled for September 2, 2021.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory