The Government of Saskatchewan launched a new International Healthcare Workers expression of interest (IHW EOI) pool under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), targeting 21 healthcare occupations. After submitting an online form indicating they are interested in working in a selected healthcare occupation in Saskatchewan, candidates will receive a job offer that enables them to apply to the SINP’s International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer or the Hard-to-Fill Skills Pilot. This new pool will help connect healthcare workers with job opportunities being offered by Saskatchewan healthcare sector employers.
- Ottawa released Economic and Fiscal Update 2021
- Canada still has a labour shortage despite the COVID-19 recovery
- British Columbia invited 243 candidates under the new draw of the BCPNP
- IRCC held a new PNP-targeted Express Entry draw #212
- Will Ontario be able to meet the ambitious goal to accept 100 immigrant entrepreneurs?
- IRCC released an update for Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot