On April 26, 2021, the government of Saskatchewan posted new data on the number of spots remaining through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) for international graduates in the province. Earlier, SINP allocated 1,000 spots for direct submission of a nomination application under the new temporary immigration policy aimed at retaining international graduates in Saskatchewan. Since the last week, the province accepted 16 applications, and 905 spots remain available. SINP updates this data every Monday.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada