On May 25, 2021, Saskatchewan updated the number of spots remaining through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) for international graduates in the framework of the temporary immigration policy. The provincial government has allocated 1,000 spots for direct submission of a nomination application for those who resided in the province on September 1, 2020, and has completed an educational program in the province. Since the last week, the province accepted 11 applications, and 860 spots remain available. SINP updates this data every Monday.
- Ontario held new draws in the Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream
- Canada introduced updates to the temporary public policies for the new TR to PR pathways
- Canada invited 500 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #189
- Yukon lifted public health restrictions
- Saskatchewan updated the number of spots remaining for graduates
- BCPNP issued 370 invitation in the new round