Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Entrepreneur program has updated the Expression of Interest (EOI) pool selection schedule. The province will conduct the EOI pool selections in 2021 on July 12, 2021, September 2, 2021, and November 4, 2021. Candidates have to complete an exploratory visit before EOI submission to claim points. Saskatchewan will temporarily accept exploratory visits completed on or after March 18, 2019. After Canada’s travel restrictions are lifted, visits will again be conducted within 12 months of EOI submission in order to be awarded points. In 2020, before the pandemic started, Saskatchewan issued 115 invitations through the Entrepreneur program.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory