Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) issued more study permits to international students from India in the first four months of this year than during the same period of 2019. From January to April 2021, IRCC issued almost 100,000 study permits for Indian international students. In the first four months of 2019, Canada issued about 96,000 study permits, which is 4.2% more comparing to 2020, when the COVID-19 pandemic raged in Canada, and the number of study permits issued to Indian international students was only 34,000, the increase is more than a third – 35.4%.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory