Canada’s Conservative Party introduced a detailed plan to secure the country’s recovery from the pandemic. The plan also illustrates how the party is going to strengthen the immigration system. Canada’s Conservatives want to implement important solutions to the key challenges of Canada’s immigration system by welcoming the best and brightest from around the world to fill critical gaps and robustly grow the economy and offering refuge to heroic human rights defenders who would enrich the country’s national life. The party also promised to ‘fix’ the visitor visa system, strengthen Canadian families and unite them with their loved ones and expand the super visa program for up to five years.
- Accompagnement Quebec is offered to sponsored refugees
- Thunder Bay held a new round of recommendations in the RNIP
- New Brunswick launched a new pilot program for international graduates of private career colleges
- The Conservative Party of Canada introduced Canada’s recovery plan
- Ontario invited candidates in the Masters Graduate and PhD Graduate streams
- Canada invited 463 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #201