Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) and Service Canada introduced an analysis on occupational job prospects and wages in Nova Scotia that examines employment trends arising from the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. According to the study, the economic decline is anticipated to be less severe than in other provinces due in part to the low number of cases. However, the impact of the next wave of COVID-19, as well as possible travel restrictions is also not excluded. The report states that businesses that rely on tourism will depend on the state of travel restrictions in 2021 and financial supports provided by the Government.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada