According to Bill Blair, Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, international travel restrictions have been extended for another month, until June 21, 2021. State borders with the United States (US) have also been extended until June 21. Canada imposed travel restrictions on non-essential international travel and closed the US border in March 2020, and since then both international and US restrictions will have been in place for 15 months. Now, people can only cross the border for “humanitarian and compassionate reasons,” such as attending a funeral or applying for refugee status.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada