On May 18, 2021, Canada introduced program delivery updates for protected persons. According to the new instructions, as of May 13, 2021, IRCC expanded the launch of the Permanent Residence Portal and enabled protected persons in Canada to submit their applications for permanent residence online. The update also includes information about the intake and application completeness. Now, for both online and paper applications, applicants are required to submit only 1 passport-sized photograph of each applicant and family member instead of two.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights