On May 18, 2021, Canada introduced program delivery updates for protected persons. According to the new instructions, as of May 13, 2021, IRCC expanded the launch of the Permanent Residence Portal and enabled protected persons in Canada to submit their applications for permanent residence online. The update also includes information about the intake and application completeness. Now, for both online and paper applications, applicants are required to submit only 1 passport-sized photograph of each applicant and family member instead of two.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs