The Government of Quebec followed the Federal government and also committed to quickly process applications of the international students. Ottawa announced that international students who submit a complete study permit application by May 15, 2021, will get a decision by August 6, 2021, before the Fall term starts. Foreign students who are planning to study in Quebec in Fall 2021, can submit their study permit application even if they have not yet obtained their Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ). The proof of receipt of their online application for CAQ must be submitted to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). In this case, the study permit application will be processed but put on hold pending a decision, until the CAQ has been issued. Quebec Ministry of Immigration (MIFI) is committed to processing complete CAQ applications in 20 business days if all supporting documents were successfully uploaded to clients’ profiles on Arrima.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada