On June 22, 2021, the Government of Canada updated instructions for International Experience Canada (IEC) Program. The Government signed a new Youth Mobility Agreement (YMA) with Andorra that came into effect on June 21, 2021. IEC applicants coming from this country under the Working Holiday Program can find eligibility requirements in the bilateral agreement. Currently, Canada has the IEC Program agreements with 36 countries and territories. These agreements are open to Canadian and foreign youth aged 18 to 35 and support Canada’s economic and cultural interests.
- International students still struggle to get permanent residency
- Workers of the Canadian Border Service Agency voted in favour of strike action
- Canada will invite a record number of immigrants this year
- Ministers discussed the importance of long-term planning in the immigration system
- British Columbia held a new draw in the BCPNP Tech
- Manitoba conducted MPNP draw #122