On August 18, 2021, Thunder Bay, ON, issued new community recommendations in the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP). The city approved applications of 17 candidates –14 candidates in the NOC B skills level, 3 candidates in the NOC C skills level and 3 candidates in the NOC D skills level. Candidates who received a community recommendation can submit their applications for permanent residence in Canada to Immigration Canada (IRCC). In total, the community already recommended 69 candidates in 2021 and still has 81 spots available.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory