The demand for technology workers in Toronto and Vancouver is outpacing the number of skilled workers in those cities, creating opportunities for foreign nationals who want to immigrate to Canada. According to the American commercial real estate firm CBRE Group’s latest North American market report, Evolving Workforces: Scoring Tech Talent 2022, both Toronto and Vancouver are in the top 10 tech talent markets. Toronto was ranked the third greatest tech market in North America, while Vancouver has been positioned eighth.
- IRCC runs #ImmigrationMatters campaign
- BC invited up to 300 Skilled Immigration candidates
- Manitoba invited more Ukrainian candidates
- Canada held the largest all-program Express Entry draw of 2022
- Canada to introduce a new TR2PR program
- New Brunswick will prioritize immigration applications with 12 NOC codes