According to Bloomberg, a financial, software, data, and media company, Toronto is the best city in the world for women to develop a career. The company conducted an analysis of 15 major cities based on their role in global business and attractiveness to global talent to compare the life quality metrics for women to pursue their careers. The analysis assessed the research for five pillars: safety, mobility, maternity, equality, and wealth. More than 3 thousand women between the ages of 18 to 60 were surveyed, and Toronto left other cities such as Sydney, Singapore, Paris, and London behind taking first place.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members