The Government of Yukon introduced updates about the vaccination process for returning students and seasonal workers. The government will make vaccinations available to all returning students and seasonal workers who are arriving in Yukon and wish to be immunized while in self-isolation. COVID-19 test will be required before the vaccination appointment. Individuals will get the result of the test within 15 minutes If the result is negative, a same-day vaccine appointment will be booked at the test centre. More than half of the Yukon’s population have already received their vaccines. In total, there were 45,971 doses administered.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech