The Government of Yukon introduced updates about the vaccination process for returning students and seasonal workers. The government will make vaccinations available to all returning students and seasonal workers who are arriving in Yukon and wish to be immunized while in self-isolation. COVID-19 test will be required before the vaccination appointment. Individuals will get the result of the test within 15 minutes If the result is negative, a same-day vaccine appointment will be booked at the test centre. More than half of the Yukon’s population have already received their vaccines. In total, there were 45,971 doses administered.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights