The IRCC has promised to speed up the approval of visas. However, according to the timetable issued by the IRCC, it takes 280 days to obtain a Canadian visitor visa in China, which is one month slower than a week ago. A while ago, the IRCC announced that there will be significant delays in various immigration application services under the pandemic. At present, the department is giving priority to processing applications for those who are not hindered by travel restrictions. According to journalists from the Chinese Canadian outlet Van People, many applicants will have to wait a long time to be reviewed.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory