On April 13, 2021, Alberta posted a new update about the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) inventory. Alberta received 2,175 applications in the Alberta Opportunity Stream and 200 Expressions of Interest (EOI) in the Alberta Express Entry Stream. These applications are waiting for the eligibility assessment. In addition, on April 6, 2021, Alberta conducted a new invitation round in the Alberta Express Entry Stream and invited 200 candidates to apply for a nomination of the province. The lowest score to get a Notification of Interest (NOI) in this round increased by one point to 302 points. In 2021, AINP already invited 1,209 Express Entry candidates in the Alberta Express Entry. The quota for AINP in 2021 will be announced later.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights