Some immigration experts pointed out that applicants can complain to IRCC and ask the Department for an extension for submitting IELTS scores. After the introduction of the new immigration policies, a large number of aspirants rushed to book IELTS and CELPIP. However, many of them had not been able to register. Although the IELTS and CELPIP test centres are not under the jurisdiction of IRCC, clients can at least let the immigration authorities understand the situation, and they may perhaps provide an extension for IELTS score submissions. To recall, under the new programs, applicants must demonstrate language knowledge at CLB 4 and 5, depending on the stream.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech