On October 12, 2021, British Columbia held new draws to business candidates in the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP). In the Base Category of the Entrepreneur Stream, BC PNP invited 10 candidates with the lowest score of 123 points, 3 points fewer than in the August 17 draw. In the Entrepreneur Regional Pilot, the province invited up to 5 candidates with the lowest score of 109 points, 20 points lower than in the previous draw. In 2021, British Columbia already invited 59 entrepreneurs. Last year, BC issued 154 invitations to the business candidates.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province