On July 19, 2022, the Government of British Columbia issued new invitations under the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP) and invited qualified Skills Immigration candidates and Tech workers. In the Tech-targeted draw, BC issued 139 invitations, with a minimum score of 85 points. In the Childcare-targeted draw for early childhood educators (NOC 4214), the province invited 18 candidates. In the Healthcare-targeted draw, BC invited 8 candidates. The lowest score of those candidates was 60 points. In total, the province invited 165 candidates. In 2022, British Columbia has already issued 4,917 invitations including 2,053 candidates under the BCPNP Tech.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs