On November 16, 2021, British Columbia held a new draw in the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Tech Program (BC PNP Tech). In this draw, the province invited 87 candidates in four categories: Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker, Skills Immigration – International Graduate, Express Entry British Columbia – Skilled Worker, and Express Entry British Columbia – International Graduate. The lowest score in all categories was 75 points, the same as it was in the previous draw. In 2021, British Columbia invited 1,745 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination in the BCPNP Tech. In total, BCPNP issued 10,565 ITAs to date.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province