On November 16, 2021, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration (MIFI) published the results of the 25th invitation round in Quebec’s online system Arrima. On November 11, 2021, MIFI invited 33 candidates to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program. Candidates invited in this round either had a validated offer of employment in the province or are specific foreigners mentioned in Section 26 of the Quebec Immigration Regulation. In 2021, MIFI already issued 3,256 invitations. Last year, Quebec invited 628 persons through the Arrima. Since the launch of Arrima in July 2019, the government of Quebec invited 5,946 foreign nationals in 25 draws to apply for immigration to Quebec.
- Canada became the world’s most-Googled destination
- The Current and Future Role of Immigrant Talent
- Nova Scotia accepts applications from food service workers
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited candidates under the Priority Skills Stream
- More communities joined Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot in British Columbia
- Quebec held a new Arrima draw