On June 28, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) launched a call for proposals for resettlement and case management services to deliver high-quality settlement and resettlement services for government-assisted refugees and newcomers. The Government will fund new resettlement service providers under IRCC’s Resettlement Assistance Program, as well as projects that reinforce the delivery of case management services. The call for proposals Case management is an important service for government-assisted refugees and vulnerable newcomers to get adopted to live in Canada. Applications must be submitted by August 20, 2021.
- International students still struggle to get permanent residency
- Workers of the Canadian Border Service Agency voted in favour of strike action
- Canada will invite a record number of immigrants this year
- Ministers discussed the importance of long-term planning in the immigration system
- British Columbia held a new draw in the BCPNP Tech
- Manitoba conducted MPNP draw #122