On June 28, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) launched a call for proposals for resettlement and case management services to deliver high-quality settlement and resettlement services for government-assisted refugees and newcomers. The Government will fund new resettlement service providers under IRCC’s Resettlement Assistance Program, as well as projects that reinforce the delivery of case management services. The call for proposals Case management is an important service for government-assisted refugees and vulnerable newcomers to get adopted to live in Canada. Applications must be submitted by August 20, 2021.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory