Over the last week, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) held new rounds of invitations in the pools of the International Experience Canada (IEC) program. From June 21 to June 25 Canada invited 649 young foreigners to apply for an IEC open work permit. As of June 25, there are 18,127 candidates registered in the pool, waiting for the invitation. In this round, there were 36 ITAs for Australia, 2 ITAs for Belgium, 16 ITAs for Chile, 8 ITAs for Costa Rica, 12 ITAs for the Czech Republic, 6 ITAs for Denmark, 177 ITAs for France, 129 ITAs for Germany, 4 ITAs for Greece, 5 ITAs for Hong Kong, 64 ITAs for Ireland, 1 ITA for Italy, 18 ITAs for Japan, 40 ITAs for South Korea, 13 ITAs for the Netherlands, 9 ITAs for New Zealand, 1 ITA for Norway, 5 ITAs for Portugal, 7 ITAs for Slovakia, 11 ITAs for Spain, 5 ITAs for Sweden, 2 ITAs for Switzerland, 16 ITAs for Taiwan, and 62 ITAs for the United Kingdom. In total, Canada issued 12,013 ITAs under the IEC in 2021.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory