On June 28, 2021, Saskatchewan updated the number of spots remaining through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) for the provincial international graduates under the temporary immigration policy. Saskatchewan has allocated 1,000 spots for direct submission of a nomination application for those who resided in the province on September 1, 2020, and have completed educational programs in the province. Since the last week, the province accepted 6 applications, and 825 spots remain available. SINP updates this data every Monday.
- International students still struggle to get permanent residency
- Workers of the Canadian Border Service Agency voted in favour of strike action
- Canada will invite a record number of immigrants this year
- Ministers discussed the importance of long-term planning in the immigration system
- British Columbia held a new draw in the BCPNP Tech
- Manitoba conducted MPNP draw #122