With the introduction of new pathways to permanent residency, Canada will grant permanent residency to 90,000 temporary foreign workers and international student graduates as part of the country’s annual immigration goal. Due to the extensive number of applicants, the pathway for international student graduates reached its caps. Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Marco Mendicino stated that he is open to discussions about the revision of current caps, which means the government can increase caps to meet the 2021 levels target of 401,000 permanent resident admissions.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada