After the one-month-long travel ban ended on May 22, the Government of Canada extended travel restrictions for all direct passenger and business flights from Pakistan and India for another month, until June 21, 2021. Only cargo flights carrying vaccines and protective equipment from and to these countries will continue to be allowed into Canada. Passengers, decided to come to Canada, will have to do so via an indirect route. They will need to get a negative result of a COVID-19 test from their last point of departure.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada