After the one-month-long travel ban ended on May 22, the Government of Canada extended travel restrictions for all direct passenger and business flights from Pakistan and India for another month, until June 21, 2021. Only cargo flights carrying vaccines and protective equipment from and to these countries will continue to be allowed into Canada. Passengers, decided to come to Canada, will have to do so via an indirect route. They will need to get a negative result of a COVID-19 test from their last point of departure.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy