Following the outbreak of the Omicron strain, the Government of Canada introduces additional measures. Effective immediately, all vaccinated travellers arriving in Canada by plane will have to take a PCR test upon arrival and remain in quarantine until the test results arrive. This rule applies to those arriving from all countries except the USA. As for unvaccinated travellers who are allowed to enter Canada, they will also need to take a PCR test upon arrival and on the eight after, as well as undergo a 14-day self-isolation.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members