On August 9, 2021, after midnight, Canada reopened state borders with the United States to all fully vaccinated Americans who met specific entry requirements and had received the full dose of Canada-accepted vaccine at least 14 days prior to entering Canada. All travellers have to submit their travel information on ArriveCAN. Although these fully vaccinated travellers are not required to quarantine upon arrival to Canada, they still must provide a quarantine plan. The next step of the re-opening of the borders is scheduled for September 7, 2021.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory