According to a readout published by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s office, Canada can welcome fully vaccinated travellers from all countries by early September 2021. In addition, if the current positive path of vaccination rate and public health conditions continue, the Government will start allowing fully vaccinated US citizens and permanent residents into Canada as of mid-August for non-essential travel. Canada has been in ongoing discussions with the United States on reopening the shared land border plans, which have been closed since March 2020.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory