According to the latest Labour Market Report Card conducted by the Bank of Montreal, Canadian cities continue to emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic. The report introduced the top ten Canadian cities for unemployed individuals to get a job. Ontario dominated the list since 5 out of 10 cities are in this province. As the report indicated, the best cities for employment are Peterborough (ON), Vancouver (BC), Guelph (ON), Edmonton (AB), Kitchener (ON), Victoria (BC), Moncton (NB), Sherbrooke (QC), Ottawa (ON), and Hamilton (ON).
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province