The Financial Crimes Unit of the Durham Regional Police recently discovered a production factory in Markham that was creating fake permanent residency documents in May of this year. As a result, 45-year-old Rameshkumar Visvalingam was arrested. The police said they have seized a large number of machines, including printers, thousands of completed or partially completed permanent resident cards, hundreds of complete and semi-complete Ontario driving licenses, credit cards, and international currency templates on a home on Charles Brown Road.
- Canada experiences an increase in job vacancies
- Quebec launched a new scoring system for Arrima
- IRCC introduced the first Settlement Outcomes Highlights Report
- Canada introduced special measures to support Hong Kong residents to immigrate to Canada
- Canada updated exemptions for members of armed forces of designated states
- British Columbia invited 56 candidates under the BCPNP Tech