The Financial Crimes Unit of the Durham Regional Police recently discovered a production factory in Markham that was creating fake permanent residency documents in May of this year. As a result, 45-year-old Rameshkumar Visvalingam was arrested. The police said they have seized a large number of machines, including printers, thousands of completed or partially completed permanent resident cards, hundreds of complete and semi-complete Ontario driving licenses, credit cards, and international currency templates on a home on Charles Brown Road.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory