In his recent interviews, Canadian Immigration Minister, Sean Fraser told that he is ready to increase immigration levels if there will be such a demand to address labour shortages. Currently, Canada is experiencing extensive job shortages in many spheres of the economy since fewer immigrants arriving from overseas due to the pandemic. The Immigrations Levels Plan 2022-2024 is going to be announced by February 10, 2022. In 2022, Canada should admit 411,000 new immigrants but the Minister said that he is “very much open to” inviting even more candidates.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada