On November 5, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) published a new update, announcing the online availability of proof of citizenship and search of citizenship records. Applicants can now submit their applications to IRCC online, pay the related fees, and send any required supporting documents online using the secure portal. IRCC will still accept paper applications. Online requests are faster than providing documents by mail and will help applicants who live outside Canada will no longer need to go in person to an embassy or high commission to submit an application.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada