On April 12, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), published an update regarding automatic 90-day extensions for applications with missing documents. From now on, IRCC will grant only extra 30 days to submit the required documents. The new instructions are applied to applications for temporary residence, permanent residence and citizenship applications. At the same time, candidates with reasonable COVID-19-related grounds will still be facilitated as per officer discretion.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory