Truck drivers in Ontario call Doug Ford to introduce strict rules for the province’s in-demand stream. No matter how the Government increases transparency and uses the help of professional police, many people are still misusing the immigration system. Some companies that do not have a good track record are using the government of Ontario’s in-demand stream for truck drivers. Apparently, they reduce rates, but under the table, there is money exchange to nominate foreign drivers. Until the community raises its voice on this issue and the government introduces strict laws, this issue will not be resolved.
- Canada lifts the travel ban for South African countries
- New Permanent Atlantic Immigration Program will have a new requirement
- British Columbia will issue the final invitations in the week of December 20, 2021
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot became permanent
- Quebec increased fees for Ministry services
- Ottawa exempted Ethiopians from the 12-months bar for a pre-removal risk assessment