Statistics Canada recently confirmed that more than 3,500 people from other Canadian provinces moved to New Brunswick between January and March 2021. It is the highest in-migration numbers since 1975. In addition, more and more international students and graduates from the Atlantic Canada Study and Stay program prefer to stay in the province. This year, 64 graduates in fields of study such as computer science, information technology, finance, engineering, environmental studies, and business administration remained in New Brunswick to live and secured jobs.
- International students still struggle to get permanent residency
- Workers of the Canadian Border Service Agency voted in favour of strike action
- Canada will invite a record number of immigrants this year
- Ministers discussed the importance of long-term planning in the immigration system
- British Columbia held a new draw in the BCPNP Tech
- Manitoba conducted MPNP draw #122