Statistics Canada recently confirmed that more than 3,500 people from other Canadian provinces moved to New Brunswick between January and March 2021. It is the highest in-migration numbers since 1975. In addition, more and more international students and graduates from the Atlantic Canada Study and Stay program prefer to stay in the province. This year, 64 graduates in fields of study such as computer science, information technology, finance, engineering, environmental studies, and business administration remained in New Brunswick to live and secured jobs.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory